[Asteriskbrasil-biz] See what's new in Asterisk 14

Angelo de Barros Delphini angelo at delphini.com.br
Thu Dec 1 11:49:37 BRST 2016

Hear about the newest improvements and capabilities added to the world's
most popular open source communications platform.
To view this email as a web page, click here
<http://em.digium.com/v/I010WK80F4YMQ43U0N0SK00>

[image: Asterisk 14: Under The Hood Webinar]
<http://em.digium.com/O0N0Y4UK0300QKFP0F0418S>

Hi Angelo,

Join us tomorrow as we go “under the hood” of Asterisk 14 in our exclusive
webinar for the Asterisk community. Matt Fredrickson, engineering manager
and technical lead over the Asterisk project, will detail how the new
features and enhancements available in Asterisk 14 enable easier deployment
and scalability for users.

In this webinar, you will learn about:

   - Improvements to the Asterisk REST Interface (ARI)
   - New SIP publish capabilities
   - A complete overhaul of the core DNS support

*Register now and join us tomorrow. We're offering several different time
sessions to fit your schedule: 9am, 3pm and 10pm EST.*

*[image: cta-button-redesign-register-now-115px.png]
<http://em.digium.com/O0N0Y4UK0300QKFP0F0418S>*

*Can’t make it tomorrow*? Go ahead and register to gain access to the
recorded version once it is available.

[image: digium]

Best Regards,
Digium, Inc. | The Asterisk Company
+1 (256) 428 6262
[image: Asterisk on Facebook]
<http://em.digium.com/NS00QKU40001YNK0GQ4083F>[image:
@AsteriskDev on Twitter] <http://em.digium.com/m000QH3040U41FY8SNR0KK0>[image:
Asterisk Blog] <http://em.digium.com/y1NK8UYQ040FKSS04I00030>

Copyright © Digium, Inc. - The Asterisk Company
445 Jan Davis Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA +1 256-428-6000
<+1%20256-428-6000>
Check us out at: www.digium.com
<http://em.digium.com/MQ0K0U08KN41400JF0YS0T3> & www.asterisk.org
<http://em.digium.com/gU084QF0U301SK04K000KNY>

<http://em.digium.com/y1NK8UYQ040FKSV04L00030>

This email was sent to angelo at delphini.com.br. If you no longer wish to
receive these emails you may unsubscribe
<http://em.digium.com/u/kK0NF0Q00NY03S4U810X40K> at any time.
--

Att.
Prof. Angelo de Barros Delphini, Esp. ( Dell. )

“Toda vez que um homem supera os reveses torna-se mental e espiritualmente
mais forte!”