[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: Asterisk with MFCR2 (S)RPMs soon available

dioedu@yahoo.com.br dioedu em yahoo.com.br
Quinta Agosto 17 18:38:37 BRT 2006

Hello Patrick !

I don't know what, exactly, you have to change in libmfcr2.
But, here, in brazil, will be interesting have a option like for collect call
block. To do this, we need to do a "hangup" (setting the A bit) for a few
milliseconds (200 ms) and Answer (clearing the A bit) again.

Other change that is need to do in Brazil is for the indication of user busy.
Here, the sinalling that represent the user busy is SIGB_2. To do this, just
include the line in case MFCR2_PROT_BRAZIL inside the load_r2_parameters_set
function:
mfcr2->group_b_user_busy = R2_SIGB_2;

Thanks for your atention.

Best regards,