[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: [asteriskathome - Open Discussion] The end of Asterisk@Home!

Tales Costa tales em ibiseng.com
Sexta Junho 2 19:24:29 BRT 2006

Para conhecimento do fórum

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SourceForge.net <noreply em sourceforge.net>
Date: May 31, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: [asteriskathome - Open Discussion] The end of Asterisk em Home!
To: noreply em sourceforge.net

Read and respond to this message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3758431
By: agillis

Yes, this is the end of Asterisk em Home. 2.8 will be the last release. We have
worked hard over the past year to bring you the best, easiest to
install Asterisk
distribution for home users.

Now we will be focusing our efforts on a new Asterisk distribution. This will
be for business and home users and will provide all of the features you have
come to expect from Asterisk em Home. We also have some new features such as easy
upgrades and support for even more Asterisk related products.

Asterisk em Home was just the beginning of the road. Get ready for trixbox.

--

[ ]´s

Tales Costa
tales em ibiseng.com