[AsteriskBrasil] transferencia assistida

Luiz Henrique Gomes lhgomes em treynet.com.br
Quinta Maio 18 16:18:36 BRT 2006

Você colocou o "include => parkedcalls" no contexto dos ramais ?

Outro detalhe, você tem clicar rápido em *2, não pode demorar muito entre o
* e o 2.

Luiz

-----Original Message-----
From: asteriskbrasil-bounces em listas.asteriskbrasil.org
[mailto:asteriskbrasil-bounces em listas.asteriskbrasil.org] On Behalf Of
"André Felipe R. dos Santos"
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:47 PM
To: asteriskbrasil em listas.asteriskbrasil.org
Subject: Re: [AsteriskBrasil] transferencia assistida

pior que ja configurei sim, segue ae abaixo como que ta o meu features.conf:

;
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
;parkext => 700         ; What extension to dial to park
;parkpos => 701-720     ; What extensions to park calls on. These needs
to be
                        ; numeric, as Asterisk starts from the start
position
                        ; and increments with one for the next parked call.
context => parkedcalls  ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 45       ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                        ; (default is 45 seconds) transferdigittimeout => 3
; Number of seconds to wait between digits when transfering a call
courtesytone = beep     ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                        ; when someone dials a parked call
xfersound = beep        ; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr ; to indicate a failed transfer
adsipark = yes          ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
findslot => next        ; Continue to the 'next' free parking space.
                        ; Defaults to 'first' available
pickupexten = *8        ; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8
featuredigittimeout = 500       ; Max time (ms) between digits for
                        ; feature activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]
;blindxfer => #1        ; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0       ; Disconnect
;automon => *1          ; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2            ; Attended transfer

[applicationmap]
; Note that the DYNAMIC_FEATURES channel variable must be set to use the
features ; defined here.  The value of DYNAMIC_FEATURES should be the names
of the features ; to allow the channel to use separated by '#'.  For
example:
;    Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=myfeature1#myfeature2#myfeature3)
;
;testfeature => #9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys   ;Play tt-monkeys to
                                                ;callee if #9 was pressed

--
André Felipe R. dos Santos
Linux and Network Solutions