[AsteriskBrasil] TrixBox 1.2 Released

Daniel Roggia daniel.roggia em gmail.com
Terça Setembro 12 12:49:59 BRT 2006

Segue as infos sobre a nova atualização do trixbox

link para download:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=123387&package_id=192286&release_id=446798

abraços

trixbox 1.2 released
  Published by Andrew <http://www.trixbox.org/userinfo.php?uid=5> on
2006/9/12 (1368 reads)
  It's time for another release of trixbox. We have fixed a lot of bugs.
SugarCRM should work without any blank pages now. All the latest Software is
in this release Asterisk 1.2.11 and CentOS 4.4, etc.

We also have some cool new features. The goal of trixbox is to be the
easiest Asterisk install. We now have a service provider wizard that sets up
service providers for you. The coolest new feature is the Endpoint Manager.
This new endpoint auto-configure system will scan your network for SIP
phones and add them to your trixbox!

To use endpoint auto-configure create an extension in FreePBX. Select
Endpoint Manager and click Go next to map devices. A list of your SIP
devices will appear. Select the mac address of the device you would like to
configure and select the FreePBX extension you created. That's it! Just go
into the web config on your device and tell it to load its config files from
your trixbox.

There will be more documentation in the documentation section of the
trixbox.org site later this week. Thanks to everybody who donated their time
and code to this release!

--
Daniel Roggia
daniel.roggia em gmail.com