[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: Digium|Asterisk World

Caio Begotti caio1982 em gmail.com
Terça Julho 17 22:17:09 BRT 2007

Repassando...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Digium, Inc <Digium em en25.com>
Date: Jul 17, 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: Digium|Asterisk World
To: caio1982

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online
version<http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=491&e=C5E32241D4024E73AD4BBD824C6116CE&elq=0E850E38F3A1480680BA0758D0B62BF1>
.

<https://secure.pulver.com/digiumAsteriskWorld/2007/boston/web/attendRegister.htm>

Dear Caio,

I am pleased to announce that the conference
program<http://www.digiumasteriskworld.com/2007/boston/web/confSchedule.htm>for
*Digium|Asterisk World <http://www.digiumasteriskworld.com/2007/boston/web/>
* is now posted to the website!

Click here<https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=dawfal07&type=g&pricode=billm>to
register today!

Digium|Asterisk World is the premier open communication event for the
channel that encompasses the world of open source platforms and applications
in the realm of IP communications. Whether you are a service provider, VAR,
systems integrator or someone who is rolling out IP communications
internally, Digium Asterisk World is the place to be.

*Digium|Asterisk World will be held October 30 - 31, 2007 at the Boston
Conference and Convention Center in Boston, MA*. Please visit
http://www.digiumasteriskworld.com for complete details.

As a member of the Digium Family, we have secured a special discount of *50%
* *off of the conference fee for you if you register by July 29, 2007*. To
take advantage of this limited time offer, please register
here<https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=dawfal07&type=g&pricode=billm>!
Also, please feel free to pass this on to your colleagues who may be
interested as well.

Sincerely,
Bill Miller
VP of Product Management & Marketing
Digium

P.S. Remember, as a member of the Digium Family we have secured a special
discount of 50% off of the conference fee for you if you register by July
29, 2007. To take advantage of this limited time offer, please
register here<https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=dawfal07&type=g&pricode=billm>
!

Save 50% off
of the conference!

Register by July 29, 2007

<https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=dawfal07&type=g&pricode=billm>

<https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=dawfal07&type=g&pricode=billm>

  Copyright (c) Digium, Inc. - The Asterisk Company, 150 West Park Loop, Ste
100, Huntsville, AL 35806
Visit our website: Digium.com <http://www.digium.com> |
Update
Subscriptions <http://www.digium.com/en/mediacenter/subscriptions.php>