[AsteriskBrasil] PABX IP FREE

Alex Robertson agr.listas em gmail.com
Sexta Agosto 15 14:45:58 BRT 2008

Porque eu acho que o Asterisk ainda é o melhor:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP
 Status

    * Development is finished and testers are currently wanted.
    * So far we have analog (only tested in US so far but we are
working on UK too) and q.931 PRI signaling but we should be able to
add more things like RBS as time progresses.
    * The PRI stack is incomplete

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Documentation
The documentation is not yet complete but is being worked on.
Currently, the documentation is distributed among:

    * This wiki
    * The project web site at http://www.freeswitch.org
    * Some documentation under source control such as
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/INSTALL
    * A new effort is being made to create a real set of docs...
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch-docs/trunk

Não me entendam mau. Não estou querendo desmerecer o projeto FreeSwitch.
Só acho que ele ainda não está maduro o suficiente.

[]s
AlexGR

--
Alex G Robertson