[AsteriskBrasil] Wanted: Asterisk Freelancer in Sao Paulo

Eric C.S ecspsp em hotmail.com
Terça Novembro 11 14:15:10 BRST 2008

Hello,
I have a client in Sao Paulo who wants an Asterisk voip pbx for a small call center.  The system would need a GSM gateway for 4-12 SIM cards.

I was thinking about using this for the call center operators
www.noojee.com.au/Page/Noojee-Receptionist

I am looking for an Asterisk Freelancer to help me design and setup the system.

Please
respond directly to my email with your experience in Asterisk, if you
have any experience in using GSM gateways and where you are located.

 Thanks