[AsteriskBrasil] codec ilbc

Giovanni giovbs em gmail.com
Quarta Novembro 19 09:36:10 BRST 2008

iLBC Codec:

* Previously, the Asterisk source code distribution included the iLBC
  encoder/decoder source code, from Global IP Solutions
  (http://www.gipscorp.com). This code is not licensed for
  distribution, and thus has been removed from the Asterisk source
  code distribution. If you wish to use codec_ilbc to support iLBC
  channels in Asterisk, you can run the contrib/scripts/get_ilbc_source.sh
  script to download the source and put it in the proper place in
  the Asterisk build tree. Once that is done you can follow your normal
  steps of building Asterisk. You will need to run 'menuselect' and enable
  the iLBC codec in the 'Codec  Translators' category.

Bye