[AsteriskBrasil] Skype for asterisk

Giancarlo Rubio gianrubio em gmail.com
Quinta Julho 30 12:29:50 BRT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pete Engler <pengler em digium.com>
Date: 2009/7/30
Subject: Hello from Digium
To: gianrubio em gmail.com

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online
version<http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=491&e=37e07d98bb7b4d4f9317a9ffe93587d7&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>
.

<http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=344&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>
   Important Information

*Skype for Asterisk Open Beta*

   1. Purchase (for FREE!) software in Digium's web store
   2. The license key will be emailed to you
   3. Software download instructions will be emailed to you
   4. Download Skype for Asterisk software
   5. Enjoy testing Skype for Asterisk!

*Important Dates*

   - *August 7th 2009:* Last day to download software
   - *August 31st 2009:* Software license keys expire

*Where do I download Skype for Asterisk Software?*

   - Digium Web
Store<http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=466&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>

   Dear Giancarlo,
Hello from Digium®

We are pleased to announce the open beta of Skype For Asterisk is ready to
begin and we look forward to you participation. To obtain your copy of the
software, please visit Digium’s web
store<http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=466&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>and
purchase
*(for zero dollars)* the Skype For Asterisk product. The web store does
require a Digium.com account, which can be set up during the purchase
process if you don’t already have one.

Once the web store process is complete, you will be e-mailed your license
key and directions on where to download Skype For Asterisk beta software.

The beta version of software and license keys will only be available for
download through *August 7th.* License keys will expire on *August 31st.*

Happy testing!

Sincerely,
Pete Engler,
Product Manager

<http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=466&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>

     Copyright © Digium, Inc. - The Asterisk Company
445 Jan Davis Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA
+1 256-428-6000 |
Digium.com<http://now.eloqua.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=36&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>|
Update
Subscriptions<http://now.eloqua.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=97&elq=CFE01AB47D964E0FA0A6AF3FC0373203>