[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: [asterisk-r2] openr2 1.1.0 Released - Changes

Tiago Durante tiagodurante em gmail.com
Quarta Março 11 17:09:19 BRT 2009

Pra quem usa OPENR2

Abracos,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moises Silva <moises.silva em gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] openr2 1.1.0 Released - Changes
To: asterisk-r2 em lists.digium.com

Sorry for the lack of update in the ChangeLog :-( ... I need a script
to pull the changes from SVN.

If you have 1.0.0 is very recommendable to upgrade to 1.1.0
particularly if you live in Brazil, 1.1.0 has new features and fixes
that allowed OpenR2 to pass all ANATEL R2 signaling tests.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire