[AsteriskBrasil] Multi Video Conference with continuous presence On Asterisk, With MCU Media ...

Alexandre Alencar alexandre.alencar em gmail.com
Segunda Novembro 16 14:07:00 BRST 2009

Para aqueles que estavam pesquisando sobre isso.

Sent to you by Alexandre Alencar via Google Reader: Multi Video
Conference with continuous presence On Asterisk, With MCU Media Server,
Now A VmWare Image via VOIP IP Telephony by ravenII on 10/11/09
Multi Video Conference on Asterisk snapvoip.blogspot.com/ Asterisk News
let us know about this bit of news on MCU Media Server. We ahve
implemented this on a virtual machine on one of our Linux boxes where
we load all the test servers and have been pretty pleased with the
performance. The project has been a bit dormant for a while and I hope
the VMWare image release is a sign of new activities...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links,
other content, and more! ]]

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to VOIP IP Telephony using Google Reader
favorite sites