[AsteriskBrasil] RES: Como redirecionar ligação para celular se ninguém atender na Fila do D AC No Asterisk

pruonckk em pruonckk.org pruonckk em pruonckk.org
Segunda Setembro 14 18:28:01 BRT 2009

Veja a descriação abaixo e verifique qual o correto para seu asterisk

Asterisk 1.6.0:
 Queue(queuename[,options[,URL[,announceoverride[,timeout[,AGI[,macro[,gosub[,rule]]]]]]]])

Asterisk 1.4:
 Queue(queuename[|options][|URL][|announceoverride][|timeout][|AGI])

Asterisk 1.0 through 1.2:
 Queue(queuename[|options][|URL][|announceoverride][|timeout])

Queues an incoming call in a particular call queue as defined in
queues.conf or dynamic realtime.

The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:

    * d — data-quality (modem) call (minimum delay).
    * h — allow callee to hang up by pressing *.
    * H — allow caller to hang up by pressing *.
    * n — no retries on the timeout; will exit this application and go to
the next step.
    * r — ring instead of playing MOH.
    * t — allow the called user to transfer the calling user.
    * T — allow the calling user to transfer the call.
    * w — allow the called user to write the conversation to disk via
Monitor.
    * W — allow the calling user to write the conversation to disk via
Monitor.
    * c — continue in the dialplan if the callee hangs up (Asterisk 1.6.0
and above).
    * i — ignore call forward requests from queue members and do nothing
when they are requested (Asterisk 1.6.0 and above).
    * k — Allow the called party to enable parking of the call by sending
the DTMF sequence defined for call parking in features.conf (Asterisk
1.6.0 and above).
    * K — Allow the calling party to enable parking of the call by sending
the DTMF sequence defined for call parking in features.conf (Asterisk
1.6.0 and above).
    * x — allow the called user to write the conversation to disk via
MixMonitor (Asterisk 1.6.0 and above).
    * X — allow the calling user to write the conversation to disk via