[AsteriskBrasil] Rodrigo Aurélio wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Rodrigo Aurélio templariomedieval em gmail.com
Segunda Abril 5 17:42:37 BRT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Rodrigo Aurélio requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Alexandre,

- Rodrigo Aurélio

Accept invitation from Rodrigo Aurélio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ulZZq3quQNNzuc96R6ZtQrUq_wsvgS32rAjZBlUqQc_XoN_69YnCkI5GD5P/blk/I1941627050_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP0Rc3sOdz4Qej59bRpLpA5At3BzbP8QdPAOe30Mcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Rodrigo Aurélio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ulZZq3quQNNzuc96R6ZtQrUq_wsvgS32rAjZBlUqQc_XoN_69YnCkI5GD5P/blk/I1941627050_2/39vc3kMdP8ScjgVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation