[AsteriskBrasil] RES: RES: RES: RES: Indicação de placa de rede

Sylvio Carlos Jollenbeck sylvio.sdr em gmail.com
Segunda Setembro 6 16:39:09 BRT 2010

Jefferson,

       Atualmente utilizo a placa de rede gigabit server da Intel pro/1000
PT (PN:EXPI9400PTBLK). Utilizo essa placa em ambientes criticos de alta
densidade de chamadas (call center). O custo médio dessa placa é de R$ 300
reais. Segue abaixo a descrição técnica dp hardware:

The Intel PRO/1000 PT Server Adapter provides the dedicated input/output
(I/O) bandwidth of PCIe, without bus sharing, for Gigabit Ethernet
connectivity in Category-5 networks. The Intel PRO/1000 PT Server Adapter is
designed to provide high performance in multi-processor systems by
efficiently balancing network loads across multiple Central Processing Units
(CPUs) when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on
Linux*. It also features 10/100/1000 Mbps self-configuration for
compatibility with mixed-speed network devices.

For easy installation and management, all Intel® PRO Network Connections are
supported by Intel® PRO Intelligent Install and the new Intel® PROSet
Utility for Microsoft* Device Manager. Intel PROSet simplifies adapter
installation and gives you point-and-click power to configure and manage all
your Intel PRO Network Connections for connectivity you can count on.

*Specification*

   - Mfr Part Number: EXPI9400PTBLK
   - *Features:*
      - Intel 82572EI Gigabit Controller
      - Load balancing on multiple CPUs
      - Interrupt moderation
      - Compatible with x1, x4, x8, and x16 full-height and low-profile PCI
      Express slots
      - Support for most network operating systems (NOS)
      - Remote Management Support
      - Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), 4-pair cabling
      - RoHS compliant, lead-free technology
      - Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager
      - Advanced cable diagnostics

   - *Hardware:*
      - Connectors: RJ-45
      - IEEE standards/network topology: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
      - Wiring: Category-5, UTP, 4-pair
      - Data rate(s) supporter per port: 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps
      - Bus type: PCI Express 1.0a
      - Bus width: 1x Lane PCI Express, operable in x1, x4,x8, x16 slots
      - Bus speed (x1, encoded rate): 2.5Gbps uni-directional; 5Gbps
      bi-directional
      - EEPROM-SPI and single EEPROM support
      - Interrupt levels: INTA
      - IEEE support: 802.3ab
      - Hardware certifications: FCC B, UL, CE, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK, MIC
      - Controller-processor: Intel 82572EI
      - Typical power consumption 3.3 W (3.3V @ 1A)
      - LEDs: 2 (1/port, link and speed) solid and blinking

   - *Adapter Product Features:*
      - Intel PROSet Utility and Intel PRO Intelligent Install for easy
      installation
      - Intel lead-free technology
      - Plug and play specification support (Standard)
      - Auto-negotiation, full-duplex capable
      - Integrated media access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
      - Cable distance: 100m in Category-5 for 100/1000Mbps; Category-3 for
      10Mbps

   - *Network Management:*
      - Wired for management (WfM) baseline v2.0 enabled for servers
      - DMI 2.0 support, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) and
      SNMP-manageable
      - Remote Installation Services (RIS)
      - Diagnostics (loopback, testability, PHY register access)
      - Advanced configuration and power interface (ACPI) 1.0 power
      management
      - Wake on LAN support over PCI Express
      - PXE 2.0 enabled through boot read-only memory (ROM)

   - *Network Operating Systems (NOS) Software Support:*
      - Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise, Datacenter (32- & 64-bit)

      - Microsoft Windows 2000
      - Red Hat Linux 2.4x or later (32- and 64-bit)
      - FreeBSD 4.x or later
      - Novell Netware 5.x, 6.x
      - Sun Solaris x86, OS 8 and later
      - SCO Open Server 5, OpenUNIX 8

   - Dimension (WxLxH): 0.85 x 5.1 x 4.725 inch / 2.2 x 12.9 x 12.0 cm
   - Package: Bulk

--
--
Sylvio Carlos Jollenbeck Borin