[AsteriskBrasil] tdm410 Answer

Saulo Quinteiro sauloquinteiro em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 5 13:11:20 BRT 2011

Essa doc vai te ajudar Monica.

Lembre-se que tem que atualizar seu indications.conf para 0 local onde o
sistema esta instalado.
Isso vai resolver seu problema de atendimento mas o Hangup vai continuar sem
ser identificado.

; On trunk interfaces (FXS) and E&M interfaces (E&M, Wink, Feature Group D
; etc, it can be useful to perform busy detection either in an effort to
; detect hangup or for detecting busies.  This enables listening for
; the beep-beep busy pattern.
;
;busydetect=yes
;
; If busydetect is enabled, it is also possible to specify how many busy tones
; to wait for before hanging up.  The default is 3, but it might be
; safer to set to 6 or even 8.  Mind that the higher the number, the more
; time that will be needed to hangup a channel, but lowers the probability
; that you will get random hangups.
;
;busycount=6
;
; If busydetect is enabled, it is also possible to specify the cadence of your
; busy signal.  In many countries, it is 500msec on, 500msec off.  Without
; busypattern specified, we'll accept any regular sound-silence pattern that
; repeats <busycount> times as a busy signal.  If you specify busypattern,
; then we'll further check the length of the sound (tone) and silence, which
; will further reduce the chance of a false positive.
;
;busypattern=500,500
;
; NOTE: In make menuselect, you'll find further options to tweak the busy
; detector.  If your country has a busy tone with the same length tone and
; silence (as many countries do), consider enabling the
; BUSYDETECT_COMPARE_TONE_AND_SILENCE option.
;
; To further detect which hangup tone your telco provider is sending, it is
; useful to use the ztmonitor utility to record the audio that main/dsp.c
; is receiving after the caller hangs up.
;
; Use a polarity reversal to mark when a outgoing call is answered by the
; remote party.
;
;answeronpolarityswitch=yes
;
; In some countries, a polarity reversal is used to signal the disconnect of a
; phone line.  If the hanguponpolarityswitch option is selected, the call will
; be considered "hung up" on a polarity reversal.
;
;hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
;
; polarityonanswerdelay: minimal time period (ms) between the answer
;                        polarity switch and hangup polarity switch.
;                        (default: 600ms)
;
; On trunk interfaces (FXS) it can be useful to attempt to follow the progress
; of a call through RINGING, BUSY, and ANSWERING.   If turned on, call
; progress attempts to determine answer, busy, and ringing on phone lines.
; This feature is HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL and can easily detect false answers,
; so don't count on it being very accurate.
;
; Few zones are supported at the time of this writing, but may be selected
; with "progzone".
;
; progzone also affects the pattern used for buzydetect (unless
; busypattern is set explicitly). The possible values are:
;   us (default)
;   ca (alias for 'us')
;   cr (Costa Rica)
;   br (Brazil, alias for 'cr')
;   uk
;
; This feature can also easily detect false hangups. The symptoms of this is
; being disconnected in the middle of a call for no reason.
;
;callprogress=yes
;progzone=uk

Saulo Quinteiro Dos Santos
Analista de Sistemas
MPS Informática Curitiba
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UFPR
msn: sauloquinteiro em gmail.com
cel: 41-9927-5236