[AsteriskBrasil] asterisk -vvvvc para asterisk -r?

Asterisk asterisk em teknisa.com
Quinta Setembro 15 19:13:40 BRT 2011

Facil e rapido.

[XXXX em srv-voip ~]#  asterisk -h

Usage: asterisk [OPTIONS]
Valid Options:
    -V              Display version number and exit
    -C <configfile> Use an alternate configuration file
    -G <group>      Run as a group other than the caller
    -U <user>       Run as a user other than the caller
   -c              Provide console CLI ( acesso ao console + vvvvvv para
ativar verbose.)
    -d              Enable extra debugging
    -f              Do not fork
    -F              Always fork
    -g              Dump core in case of a crash
    -h              This help screen
    -i              Initialize crypto keys at startup
    -I              Enable internal timing if (null) timer is available
    -L <load>       Limit the maximum load average before rejecting new
calls
    -M <value>      Limit the maximum number of calls to the specified value
    -m              Mute debugging and console output on the console
    -n              Disable console colorization
    -p              Run as pseudo-realtime thread
    -q              Quiet mode (suppress output)
-r              Connect to Asterisk on this machine  Apenas conecta no
asterisk sem ativar verbose
    -R              Same as -r, except attempt to reconnect if disconnected
    -t              Record soundfiles in /var/tmp and move them where they
                    belong after they are done
    -T              Display the time in [Mmm dd hh:mm:ss] format for
each line
                    of output to the CLI
-v              Increase verbosity (multiple v's = more verbose)
    -x <cmd>        Execute command <cmd> (only valid with -r)

Voce pode user tambem o -rvvvvvv