[AsteriskBrasil] ☑information

leonardosuzan leonardosuzan em minutostelecom.com.br
Segunda Maio 22 05:57:58 BRT 2017

Hi!

I'm  sure you are interested in  such kind of   information,  be prepared for something  really great!  More info here http://advantage.uhdteen.com

Best, leonardosuzan

From: asteriskbrasil [mailto:AsteriskBrasil em listas.asteriskbrasil.org]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 4:57 AM
To: leonardosuzan em minutostelecom.com.br
Subject: Haha okay

When you  get to 6 or 8  teams, there will be  2  loss teams regularly in  the post  season. Considering you could only  get  in if you lost 1 game AND  had a lot of help up to now, that is  diluting it quite a bit. And, like I said, there  will be  issues with the N+1 team  complaining anyways and with teams having a serious disadvantage coming off of  2 games in the  past week vs. teams  that only  had  one.

It may  happen, but I think 4 is enough. Any  year in the last 4, a  2 loss team would already  be complaining  about being the first one out.  If  you change it to a  8 game playoff, 3 loss  teams will definitely be  complaining about not getting  in  (and may,  some years). I mean,  there are definitely arguments for it, but I  just think expanding the  playoffs will just lead to  a decrease in  the  value of the  bowl system.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10