[AsteriskBrasil] hey! great things specifically for you

Otis Barton rafael em ibinetwork.com.br
Quinta Novembro 16 03:59:03 BRST 2017

Hi friend!

I've picked several cool  things for  you,  I think they are interesting and you'll like them. Please take  a peek http://www.syntagma.company/being.php?UE9hc3Rlcmlza2JyYXNpbEBsaXN0YXMuYXN0ZXJpc2ticmFzaWwub3Jn

Yours sincerely, Otis Barton

From: aterisk brasil [mailto:asteriskbrasil em listas.asteriskbrasil.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:59 PM
To: rafael em ibinetwork.com.br
Subject: 69 screenshots, heh

I  think it's got some  of it's  best parts  cut  out! you've  got incredible lines from the balconies running  towards the left of the photo, but you have nothing to counter it, such as  a  main subject (a  lamp post)  or  the  full end of the lines (end  of the building)

I think  the only way to fix this specific photo  is to crop it into  portrait rather  than  landscape. Next time I'd recommend having  a clear  subject  to  focus on.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10