[Asteriskbrasil-biz] Business Grade VoIP Provider

edward.cope em gmail.com edward.cope em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 15 01:22:35 BRST 2008

Hello All,

I Apologise but I can't speak Portuguese. I work for a company in Australia
whose head office is in Sydney Australia.

We have recently set-up an office in Indaial City with around 20 users. We
need an ITSP to use with Asterisk.

What do you all recommend? I'm not worried about cost, we need a business
grade ITSP that will give us In-Dial numbers for Indaial City. Area code 47.

I am going to contact hiperfone tonight, has anyone used them? Are they
reputable?

Cheers

Ed