[Asteriskbrasil-biz] A2Billing

Diogenes dos Santos Neto diogenes.santos em intertelco.com.br
Quinta Agosto 8 15:41:47 BRT 2013

Guilherme baixa do site oficial deles, provavelmente de onde baixou foi realizada alguma alguma alteração no código.

http://www.asterisk2billing.org/get-started/direct-download/
ou
https://github.com/Star2Billing/a2billing

Diógenes dos Santos Neto
Skype: diogenes.santoss
Email: diogenes.neto em outlook.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=82903025&trk=tab_pro

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:10:47 -0300
From: Guilherme Rezende <asterisk em guilherme.eti.br>
Subject: [Asteriskbrasil-biz] A2Billing
To: asteriskbrasil-biz em listas.asteriskbrasil.org

     Pessoal, baixei a unica versão disponível do A2billing p/ começar a pesquisar e atender minha demanda, que considero simples.  Bom, o fato é que pós-instalado ele apresenta mesangens de violação de licensa.
Alguém sabe o motivo ?  Apenas fiz a instalação normal e inclusive seguindo a documentação. Os botões estão todos travados em virtudes
disso...   Nada funciona....
rsrs

Dear A2Billing Administrator

    Licence Violation!

Thank you for using A2Billing. However, we have detected that you have edited the Author's names, Copyright or licensing information in the A2Billing Management Interface.

The AGPL 3 <http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/agpl-3.0.html> license under which you are allowed to use A2Billing requires that the original copyright and license must be displayed and kept intact. Without this information being displayed, you do not have a right to use the software.

However, if it is important to you that the Author's names, Copyright and License information is not displayed, possibly for publicity purposes; then we can offer you additional permissions to use and convey A2Billing, with these items removed, for a fee that will be used to help sponsor the continued development of A2Billing.

For more information, please go to http://www.star2billing.com/licensing.

Yours,
The A2Billing Team
Star2Billing S.L