[AsteriskBrasil] Asterisk 1.2.0-rc1 Released!

Denis Galvão denisgalvao em gmail.com
Quarta Novembro 9 08:58:48 BRT 2005

The first release candidate of Asterisk 1.2.0 has been released! It is
available from the ftp.digium.com FTP servers, as well as the Digium CVS
servers (under the 'v1-2-0-rc1' tag).

This release includes a large number of improvements over beta2,
including:

   * Many bug fixes
   * Documentation and sample configuration updates
   * New 'stack' applications Gosub/Return/etc.

We ask all interested community members to download and install the
release candidate (on a non-production server) and report their findings
via our bug tracker at bugs.digium.com. Please be sure to read the
UPGRADE.txt file in the distribution before upgrading your server, as
there are a large number of changes that you will need to be aware of
(some of them are not backwards compatible with the 1.0.x releases).

We want to extend our thanks to all the community members whose
contributions have made this release possible; without their support,
testing and other involvement we would not have reached this milestone
so soon! I want to extend special thanks to Russell Bryant and BJ
Weschke who put in many hours in the last two weeks doing 'janitorial'
code updates that nobody else wanted to do. Thanks to you both!

Denis Galvão