[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: Asterisk with MFCR2 (S)RPMs soon available

Denis Galvão denisgalvao em gmail.com
Quinta Agosto 17 14:51:34 BRT 2006

Para conhecimento de todos da AsteriskBrasil.org.

Reportem problemas diretamente ao Patrick.

English:
Patrick, I'm forwarding your email to our community, probably someone
will use it and will report you directly, ok?

Thank you so much for your help and contribution.

Best regards,

Denis Galvão
AsteriskBrasil.org

Begin forwarded message: