[AsteriskBrasil] ENC: [Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Paris Starts Wednesday

cleviton.araujo@caixa.gov.br cleviton.araujo em caixa.gov.br
Terça Junho 20 11:03:45 BRT 2006

Pessoal:

Já está na hora de uma AstriCon aqui no Brasil.

Cléviton

-----Mensagem original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces em lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces em lists.digium.com]Em nome de Steven Sokol
Enviada em: terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2006 10:40
Para: Asterisk Users
Assunto: [Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Paris Starts Wednesday

Just a quick reminder that AstriCon Paris starts on Wednesday morning at the Palais des Congres de Paris. The advanced team is already there and getting things ready to go.

Things are wrapping up at AstriCon Berlin right now. It's been a blast. Yesterday's tutorials went well: many people learned many new things about Asterisk. Last night we had a party at the C-Base space station (C-Base is a computer and sci-fi club).  Many thanks for a great time! Today we had long list of innovative and informative presentations. Thank you to the Asterisk users of Berlin for a great time.

If you're in the Paris metropolitan area, please join us for a great show. We now have one-day tickets on sale for those who cannot make it for both.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol