[AsteriskBrasil] app_voicemail: changing MWI timeout

Caio Begotti caio em ueberalles.net
Segunda Maio 7 15:50:16 BRT 2007

Hi,

My database's log cannot stop in getting really big (after I've
configured dozens of extensions) because Asterisk keeps checking for
voicemail messages for every peer created. I would use the sip.conf
option "subscribemwi" that makes Asterisk check it only for
extensions subscribed for mailbox notification but, still, the
timeout issue bothers me since it can tear my system down somehow...
I'd like to specify the ammount of seconds between every check.

Would a patch, that make possible the following time value to be
specified in sip.conf, ever get accepted?
app_voicemail.c:#define SMDI_MWI_WAIT_TIMEOUT 1000 /* 1 second */

Regards,

--
Caio Begotti

<http://caio.ueberalles.net>