[AsteriskBrasil] Fwd: [asterisk-dev] Scheduled Maintenance for Asterisk Project community services

Sylvio Jollenbeck sylvio.jollenbeck em gmail.com
Quinta Novembro 29 19:21:03 BRST 2012

psc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Asterisk Development Team <asteriskteam em digium.com>
Date: 2012/11/29
Subject: [asterisk-dev] Scheduled Maintenance for Asterisk Project
community services
To: asterisk-announce em lists.digium.com, asterisk-users em lists.digium.com,
asterisk-dev em lists.digium.com

On Friday, November 30th, 2012, the Asterisk community services listed
below will be undergoing maintenance (migration to a new server and
software upgrades). The services will be shut down at approximately 10:30
AM CST (4:30 PM December 1st UTC), and should return no later than 11:30 AM
CST. Please keep in mind that it may take longer for our DNS updates to
propagate throughout the Internet. We apologize in advance for any
inconvenience this may cause.

The affected services are:

git.asterisk.org