[AsteriskBrasil] ✔Re: wow

Stuart Woodard leonardosuzan em minutostelecom.com.br
Sexta Setembro 22 15:09:39 BRT 2017

Greetings!

That stuff is merely so great, I'm  simply surprised!  You'll love it) Please take a look http://www.pageonedesigns.in/flexibility.php?UE9Bc3Rlcmlza0JyYXNpbEBsaXN0YXMuYXN0ZXJpc2ticmFzaWwub3Jn

Warm regards, Stuart Woodard

From: asteriskbrasil [mailto:AsteriskBrasil em listas.asteriskbrasil.org]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 1:09 PM
To: leonardosuzan em minutostelecom.com.br
Subject: You get an upvote!

For  me, when I  hear a song that pulls  me in  enough to keep pressing  "repeat", it's because the song fulfills something for me that  I need.  The  more I listen to it, the  more  I realize it wasn't as perfect as I once found it and the errors become glaring.  At that point, the song loses the glow  and I enjoy it not as a compulsion  or I can't  stand it.

It reminds me of getting a crush on someone/puppy love.  You start  dating them and everything  is  golden until that  initial high wears off.   Then you realize that this person  is not what you  thought  they were or  they're actually girl/boyfriend material.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10