[AsteriskBrasil] FOP piscando sem parar

Gustavo Valensuela valensuela1 em gmail.com
Quarta Maio 14 08:44:52 BRT 2008

Também tivemos este problema do fop piscando. O motivo foram as atualizações
recentes do flashplayer realizadas pela Adobe que restringiram as conexões
via socket. Dessa forma é necessário fazer atualização do servidor do FOP
para que funcione com esta nova versão do flashplayer.

Abaixo transcrevo o texto escrito pelo Nicolas, desenvolvedor do FOP

*Dear all,*

* I have released version 0.28 a few days ago.. just forgot to announce it.
Please check the web site for details.*

* Anyways I think I will have to make a newer release because of some policy
enforcement made by adobe flash player in its latest release.*

* The latest flash player enforces policy files to allow connections, and
now there is a "step 2" in flash players that are more strict and disallow
socket connections despite html served policy files. That means that you
won' t be able to connect to FOP even with a crossdomain.xml file in your
web server.*

* So, I modify op_server.pl to serve a policy file by itself to authorize
flash clients to connect to it. You no longer need to place a
crossdomain.xml file in your web root and you do not need to run a policy
server listening on port 843 either as Adobe suggest. It seems to work for
me, but I would like to confirm with other users if the solution is good
enough. When I am satisfied I will release 0.29 just for this very important
change.*

* If you have a FOP working implementation and update the flash player and
are no longer able to connect to it (the buttons flash every 10 seconds)..
please download the latest snapshot release or the svn version and try again
(the only file you need to change is op_server.pl, the client does not have
any changes)..*

* Thanks!*

* --*
* Nicolas

*
É necessário utilizar a versão do svn e não a versão do site 0.28.

[]s
Gustavo